Saturday, November 29, 2008

11-29-08

I can't believe that it is almost December! This year has gone by soo fast for me. Nothing has really changed around here. Still plugging away at school work. It seems like the only things I do lately are homework and work. I am ready for this semester to be over and ready for a break. I am more ready to be done all together! I mapped it out and it should take me another 5 semesters to finish--that is about a year and a half and hopefully I will be done!
Tom and I went to Fargo the otherday because I needed some jeans and the only place I will get my jeans are Old Navy because they seem to fit so well. After Old Navy, we went to Culvers for the BEST ever custard! Gosh, I love that place! Then, we went to Scheels because I really wanted a pair of UGGS and I knew that they sold them there! I just wanted to look -- I couldn't afford them right now! I tried them on and LOVED them! Then.......Tom said I could get them! I was sooooo pumped! I couldn't say no! The only thing was that I really wanted some caramel colored ones and they only had chocolate color. But, I got them anyways! They are so warm and comfy!
Here they are:

They zip up the back! I just LOVE them!
I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving! We went to Toms aunt and uncles house! There was sooo much food ... ham, turkry, and even one of my favorites, Vegi pizza! (the kind on a cressent roll) I love that stuff! We took a few 'family' pictures too:

(b) Wayne, Wendy, Stu, Kyle, Tom (f) Reba, Staci, and Myself
All of the 'kids':
Stu, Kyle, Tom
Reba, Staci (and my soon so be neice or nephew), and I
Us Girls:
Me, Reba, and Staci (and Copper the dog)
The Handsome guys:
Stu, Tom, Wayne, and Kyle
Aren't they all cute?! Although, they don'tlook too happy to have their picture taken!
I guess, I don't really have too much else for anyone at this time! I am pretty boring. I basically just sit and do homework anymore! So until I can figure something else out to blog about that is interesting.........






No comments: