Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WOW!

IT IS REAL! MY VERY OWN LOUIS VUITTON PURSE!
ISNT IT JUST CUTE?!?! I LOVE IT!
SO yes, I got a Louis Vuitton purse and I absolutely love it! My dearest friend Rachel got it. She actually saw it at a thrift store in Grand Forks and bought it for $25 i think. Well I have always wanted one so she made the mistake of telling me that she got one so I had to talk her into this! haha! but I got it and I traded her a camera that I got not too long ago but didnt want anymore. So it all worked out! I CANT GET OVER THE FACT THAT I HAVE A REAL LOUIS VUITTON!
So yesterday was mine and Toms three year 'anniversary'. It just doesnt seem that long already! We didnt do much. We went to town and went out for lunch to Applebees and we just kinda spent the day to gether. We went shopping a little bit. Nothing to big! The wind was blowing pretty hard and honestly I didnt want to do too much anyways in case the weather were to get ishy!
Hmmm... What else is new? Not too much actaully! Just trying to get cuaght up in the one class for school. Lately I have been feeling so overwhelmed with work its just nuts. I feel like I am kind of getting burned out! I dont hate my job by any means but I am just getting to the point where I cant wait for my vacation! I need a break! There is the one lady that I work with, shes mad at me because we got hired on the same time but I got the full time position and she didnt. Well she has been a real 'you know what' to me because of it. And she has said that she is mad that I got full time and she didnt. Gosh, it makes me so frusterated! She treats me like crap becuase of something I didnt control! She wants benefits and shes gets mad at me for that! It is really childish actually! Enough about me whining about that! I think I am going to go clean now so unitl next time!
Ali


No comments: